More Americans work later in life than ever before. We address resumes, interviews, and networking, aging and ageism, helpful resources, and the value of older workers in the workplace. Learn about this important stage in your life and career.
• Sign up for this webinar using your Job Seeker ID # at: hhttps://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1075453637080208399
• If you do not know or have a Job Seeker ID#:
1. Please go to JobQuest at: http://www.mass.gov/jobquest to obtain an ID#. (CTRL+Click on the http://www.mass.gov/jobquest link to open in a new tab).
2. Return here to complete the registration using the link in the first bullet to receive credit for attending the webinar.
• Watch for your registration confirmation email and follow the instructions provided.
The keys to effective interviews are preparation and practice. That’s especially true for questions that challenge us. Learn what to do before, during, and after your interview and how to skillfully address your interview concerns.