December 3, 2022 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
This webinar will cover how to organize your files using folders on your computer so you can find what you are looking for more easily. Concepts covered will include how to use the Desktop, Downloads, and Documents folders, how to structure your folders, finding your files, and a practical review of organizing digital files.
• Sign up for this webinar using your Job Seeker ID # at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4274149570280307292
• If you do not know or have a Job Seeker ID#:
1. Please go to JobQuest at: http://www.mass.gov/jobquest to obtain an ID#. (CTRL+Click on the http://www.mass.gov/jobquest link to open in a new tab).
2. Return here to complete the registration using the link in the first bullet to receive credit for attending the webinar.
• Watch for your registration confirmation email and follow the instructions provided.